scary story

Weirdest Halloween Ever Photo on 10-20-15 at 12.17 PM

By:  Wells Moffitt

Trick or treat me and Jk shouted at the exact time when they received there candy from my house.  JK asked me, “hey Wells Do you want to get some more candy on the block then can we go to Moes.”  “OK,” I replied.  So me and JK got a lot more candy which I love I probably would not be able to live without it. When we went to the last house a dude commented on my costume which was a computer nerd costume. So  once we got to my house Jk and I asked to go to Moes and my mom said sure.

Once we got to Moes they all said welcome to Moes my mom wasn’t there though because she was at the subway lunch place next to Moes. So when me and Jk  were eating our burritos  a man sitting  pretty close to us who was starring pretty weirdly at us, but me and Jk weren’t that creeped out. Until he whispered these words” I am going to eat you.” At that point me and Jk ran towards the door just to find out that it was locked. So the guy was coming towards us and Jk did something I will never forget he peed in his pants it was really crazy,and I figured that he was as scared as me. But at that moment I had an idea I told Jk that he should throw salsa at his eyes. So Jk took all the salsa from the salsa bar and threw it at his eyes, but it just made him madder. So me and Jk were back to being scared. So when we thought everything was horrible I had an idea so I told Jk to grab everything he saw, and meet me in the bathroom. So once Jk got to the bathroom he gave me all the stuff to create the most great food thrower in the universe. So when Jk was standing guard outside I finished my contraption. Then Jk told me to fire in 3 2 1 so I fired, and he got hit so much times we thought he was done, but he was even more enraged. Then we were back to being scared again.

But when me and Jk were about to get eaten by the weird monster my mom came and opened the door. At that moment the weird guy exploded into pieces and turned into a real human. But before we left moes he said something I will never forget and he said,“Sorry for causing all the trouble.”

Then my mind clicked and I remembered that I left my bag of candy in the bathroom so once I walked in to my horror a moes worker was munching on my candy. Then, I hit him in the face and they kicked me out.

That day I realized that candy wasn’t everything in life I realized that friends are more important than a bunch of candy.

Weirdest Halloween Ever

By:  Wells Moffitt

Once we got to Moes they all said welcome to Moes my mom wasn’t there though because she was at the subway lunch place next to Moes. So when me and Jk  were eating our burritos  a man sitting  pretty close to us who was starring pretty weirdly at us, but me and Jk weren’t that creeped out. Until he whispered these words” I am going to eat you.” At that point me and Jk ran towards the door just to find out that it was locked. So the guy was coming towards us and Jk did something I will never forget he peed in his pants it was really crazy,and I figured that he was as scared as me. But at that moment I had an idea I told Jk that he should throw salsa at his eyes. So Jk took all the salsa from the salsa bar and threw it at his eyes, but it just made him madder. So me and Jk were back to being scared. So when we thought everything was horrible I had an idea so I told Jk to grab everything he saw, and meet me in the bathroom. So once Jk got to the bathroom he gave me all the stuff to create the most great food thrower in the universe. So when Jk was standing guard outside I finished my contraption. Then Jk told me to fire in 3 2 1 so I fired, and he got hit so much times we thought he was done, but he was even more enraged. Then we were back to being scared again.

2 thoughts on “scary story”